Thursday, February 24, 2011

Dangers Of Using Vuzue

Lentils and peas in a salad with goat cheese, a recipe from Marion and Nigel Slater


OMG, I could miss this little gem that does not pay especially mine if I had not been campaigning for a diet rich in iron. To vary the black pudding, there are lenses and is looking for ideas to cook with black pudding (I remembered that there had been a saga of this product in Marion ) that I've fallen in the index on this entry so British after the imagination of Nigel Slater .

Marion replaced the parsley originally proposed by the cilantro, and although I prefer parsley. And especially parsley much more flavorful than the curly. For the goat, however, no ash log into my fridge at the time of completion, so I took the goat very frais.Et peas? Especially not those canned too sweet and soft. If not then, as now, take frozen.

In 20 minutes, the plates are ready to be eaten. As Marion said
is sumptuous, for my part I would even say sublime.

Lentils and Peas Salad with Goat Cheese Serves 4


120 g green lentils
150 g shelled peas (frozen if not the season free)
200 g goat cheese very fresh
1 / 2 bunch parsley olive oil

salt, pepper Cooking

.
Cook lentils for 15 to 20 minutes in boiling water. Drain and drizzle a little olive oil. Meanwhile, cook the peas for about 10 minutes they should remain crisp) in boiling salted water. Drain and rinse under cold water to secure their beautiful green color.

finish and service.
Combine lentils and peas. Add salt and pepper and sprinkle with chopped flat leaf parsley to taste. Divide salad among plates, overcoming a scoop goat cheese. Give a final round of pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Serve immediately, still warm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment