Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Best Place For Brazilian In Ottawa

Coup paint in the kitchen by Sophie

You are very In the kitchen by Sophie ! Nothing has changed almost ... I just re paint. After 5 years of blog on black background and much hesitation (is what I did not lose my identity? Are you - readers - would not be confused? Is ...), I took a different option deco and chose a very clear tone with soft colors.

finishes are not yet perfect, far from it. I will work to reconfigure the index of recipes to make them more readable. I will also maybe add a few labels that are more explicit to facilitate your research ... I will enjoy this new look to improve and get better as details on the photos, content ...

I hope you will feel comfortable in my brand new kitchen and you'll always have as much fun to come. And if you missed the black, let me know. See you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment